This company has implemented Access Dimensions as part of an ERP solution, based around Access Group products, and need more help to continue to refine and develop the systems.
Trusted brand within the insurance industry that partners with many businesses across the UK.
- Day to day management of AP's Financial Structures including:
- Chart of Account
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Budgeting system
Provide Financial Systems Advice to the Head of FP&A
Documentation & Training staff in the use of financial systems and Finance procedures
Responsible for the preparation, review and maintenance of all Financial Systems policies and procedures
Undertake an Annual System's audit and prepare monthly exception reports
Responsible for the set up and periodic running of the allocation of Operating and Capital.
The Candidate will possess the below skills:
- Relevant Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive accounting knowledge and fully understand enterprise accounting structures.
- At least three years financial system and general accounting experience.
- Financial Report writing experience
- Implementing and maintaining integrated financial structures.
- Systems, financial and management accounting.
- Excel VBA/ Macro/ BI)
- Data warehousing
Advantage - Access Dimension Product
£50-60k depending on experience, plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494619