ICT Service Support Engineers
The West Midlands Fire Service is a professional and critical part of the UK emergency services, working for us means you have a mission in your work. We are looking for 2 ICT service support engineers to join our team on a contract running until March 2018. The ICT engineers will have strong support skills, and have the ability to fix support issues themselves.
- A minimum of 1 year experience providing 2nd and 3rd line ICT support.
- Office 365 experience
- ITIL qualifications or experience of using ITIL.
- Experience in using Group Policy in terms of writing/ amending these policies and troubleshooting them.
- Experience of using SCCM and configuring it, and using it to create deployment packages and create images for Devices.
- MDM experience - particularly Intune
- Experience of setting up and supporting MS Surface Hubs, Surface Pro?s.
- Experience of setting up and supporting Apple devices and mobile phones
- Experience of rolling out new devices with Windows 10 installed, experience of troubleshooting and supporting devices that have Windows 10 or Windows 7 installed.
- Experience of VDI / Thin Client ? i.e. Citrix - particularly creating ?Gold Images? for this environment and amending images that are already created.
- Endpoint encryption ? i.e. Mcafee EPO, Bitlocker
- Anti-virus experience, patching servers/ devices, using Windows Defender Mcafee
THE ICT support engineer will have a high level of customer focus, and be keen to deliver good customer service. They will have experience of going that extra mile/above and beyond their usual duties in order to give a high degree of customer satisfaction. Email a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494793