SQL Server Database Automation Engineer
- Expert knowledge of automation of estate scale across wider variety of target platforms (5+ years)
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary and best practices (2+ years)
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment and the associated processes and tools(3+years)
- Specific automation technologies/development capabilities
- Development skillset for Unix and Windows platforms to deliver automation - skills from C#, Python, Java, NodeJS, Powershell, Perl and other scripting languages
- Exposure to, or experience of, solution delivery using CI:CD tools
- HP DMA, Jenkins, CHEF, Nolio, TeamCity or other toolsets
- Good working understanding of DMBS Technologies (MS SQL, Oracle, MariaDB, MongoDB, TeraData, Sybase, DB2) and wider knowledge of all Technology services.
- Understanding of JSON, JSON schemas, and JSON transformation (to/from HTML, XML, and XSD).
- API and RESTful interface programming
- Microservice architecture best practices to design and build
- Strong understanding of both asynchronous callback and asynchronous promise based applications.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493622