12 month fixed term contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the FMCG sector for a company based in the Haverhill area. The site has excellent access to it from Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Essex. This role is being advertised as a 12 month fixed term contract where you will report directly into the Technical Manager, where you will be supporting the creation and application teams.
Duties of the role will include:
- To support the Business Development Team to identify new business opportunities
- Provide technical support to our customer base
- Create and promote new product concepts and ideas
- Support company presentations to both internal and external sources
- Set up and review flavour applications in stability tests
- Evaluation of flavours in end products to support portfolio for end-users
- Support day to day running of the laboratory, GLP and SOP's.
Required Skills & experience:
- Industry experience within similar role
- BSc qualification in Food Science/Chemistry/Cosmetics
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active individual with excellent interpersonal skills and diligence.
- Able to work on own initiative but also within a team
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication & numerical skills
If this position sounds like a role which you would like to apply for and you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply using the link provided. For further information please contact the Reed Scientific office in Cambridge on ************ and ask for Jack Burgess or Stuart Nunn.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497293