Our client, a small Friendly Family Run Accountancy Firm have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, positive & enthusiastic Bookkeeper.
· Accountancy experience and a good understanding of tax and self-assessment tax returns.
· 'Ltd Company accounts' experience.
· Articulate and have very good communication skills as will be dealing with telephone and face to face queries every day.
· Have very good written English skills as will be writing written correspondence to clients every day.
· Must have good core book keeping knowledge.
· Ideally have Payroll (Sage) knowledge.
· Experience working in an accountancy practice .
· Need to also be familiar with Microsoft office- Excel, Word, Access. and Outlook
· Qualification- minimum NVQ level 4
· Must be self-motivated, positive & enthusiastic and have lots of initiative. Loyalty, hard work, honesty and integrity are also fundamental characteristics of anyone we look to employ.
· Duties include general filing, administration, creating letters, replying to correspondence, telephone and face to face queries. Will also complete and submit client self-assessment tax returns and start up forms , complete and submit VAT returns, deal with client tax investigations, update the client database, deliver client account analysis, collate information and create P & L accounts and assess & deliver Ltd Company accounts.
About our client
ABC Accountancy and Business Services successfully handle the financial affairs for over 700 businesses.
With over 20 years experience in the market place, our client has a solid, reliable reputation, a loyal client base and a client retention rate that is second to none.
How to apply
Please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
Keywords: Accountancy, books, bookkeeping, tax and self-assessment, Payroll (Sage)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496879