Enterprise Risk Lead /Consultant - Financial Risk Consultant
Enterprise Risk Lead /Consultant for a leading Financial Services Company.
3 Month Contract
£600.00 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Lead Consultant who has experience of managing Risk, Creating Risk Strategy and Reviewing Risk Compliance Policy form an Enterprise level.
- - Attendance and support for the business at the relevant Enterprize Risk Committees.
- - Undertake annual review of the relevant policy documents and update for relevant changes (external, internal).
- - Undertake annual compliance with policy reviews.
- - Quarterly update of risk register, including Risks and Controls.
- - This role will need to work in collaboration and consultation with senior management and colleagues across financial authorities and regulators.
- - Identify emerging risks.
- - Review the existing Risk Framework, including the tools currently in use
- - Suggest improvements or alterations
- - Design the missing parts of the risk framework with associated procedures and timelines for roll-out (priorities elements where control weaknesses have been identified such as issue management).
- - Define a prioritised plan to address any weaknesses identified and to rollout any amendments or new framework components.
- - Define and roll out risk training (plan and actual training material).
- - Expert in Risk Assessment and Risk Management within Financial Services
- - Enterprise level Risk Management
- - Ideally a Professional Financial Qualification e.g. Account Qualification.
- - Experience in Risk or Regulatory role in Financial Services/Banking industry.
- - Proficient knowledge on Risk Regulations.
- - Proficient knowledge on Regulatory requirements.
- - Strong knowledge on Corporate Governance obligations for companies operating in the Financial Service Industry.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience then please apply with a most recent version of your CV and we will be in contact to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496123