Melbreck Technical is currently working with a leading designer and manufacturer of off highways equipment based in Buckinghamshire.
This is a highly successful business who are at the forefront of technology in their sector. They had a fantastic 12 months in regards to grow of market share and turnover and due to this they are looking for a Test Engineer.
- Design and commission test equipment, jigs and fixtures;
- Provide ?hands on? testing services to product development teams to validate new and existing products;
- Design test processes to validate equipment design and performance considering through life use and likely failure modes
- Inspect existing products and test reliability on a proactive basis to prevent failures developing in the field;
- Perform the required testing to a high level of accuracy and the ability to produce test reports.
- Skills required:
- Engineering degree/HNC/HND/Apprenticed trained;
- Familiar with the capabilities and practical installation of typical instrumentation i.e. K-Type thermocouples, pressure sensors, and data loggers;
- Familiar with ?Microsoft? packages and computer literate;
- Background knowledge of ?Off Highway? equipment and Hybrid systems;
- Basic understanding of Hydraulics/Electronics/Engineering drawings;
- At least 5 years test industry experience would be desirable.
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498404