Footasylum have a fantastic opportunity for a Assistant Merchandiser to join our Merchandising department. If you are looking to pursue a new challenge in a growing retailer, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
If you love fashion, team work and want to join a dynamic company, then look no further!
- Deputise in Merchandiser's absence
- Review weekly trading performance and produce Weekly trading sheet and LFL reports.
- Chase available stock for re-buys as directed by the Merchandiser.
- Re-ratio stock as directed by the Merchandiser and raise SP planner.
- Ratio Purchase orders on Future season product to meet deadlines from Brands.
- Manage Outstanding Order book and prioritise bookings within cash flow parameter.
- Liaise with Warehouse on bookings and manage Warehouse diary.
- Manage Stock allocator and ensure Grading kept up to date.
- Oversee Cost and retail and margin checks from Allocator.
- Analyse store weekly best/worst sellers and create IBT's in response to findings/de-stocks.
- Communicate Merchandising Aids to Stores/Merchandisers e.g. compile New in Lines/Hit lists/LFL reports.
- Review data library for ratios & check it's ready for use on planners.
- Carry out any ad-hoc product analysis as required - Brand Sell Through etc
- Set up meetings with large Suppliers to reconcile order confirmations and highlight problems to Merchandisers.
- Linecards- Set up & update weekly.?
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you will need to get the job done:
- Experience within a Merchandising department at least at Administrator level.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong work ethic
- Numerical and analytical skills are a must.
What we offer:
At Footasylum you will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service up to 25 days. We offer our employees child care vouchers, generous staff discount and great career progression opportunities too.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492182