Settlements Officer - Investment Banking (Metals focus)
Title: Settlements Officer ? Investment Banking (Metals focus)
Date: 8th November 2017
Our client, a global financial institution has opened a position for a Settlements Officer to provide assistance on everyday tasks over the department and to be responsible for the execution of settlements in relation to metals the company is trading.
- Carry out the distribution of client settlement information.
- Be responsible for inputting data in relation to client settlement and clearing confirmations.
- Present brokerage bullion into the system and make sure all activities are processed and completed.
- Review bullion documentation and make sure that Metal and Bullion's shipments are within settlement lines.
- Execute the required verification activities for all the settlement transactions.
- Review cleared instructions in London Metal Exchange related software.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure efficient settlement of all transactions.
The successful candidate must have experience in settlements administration across commodities space with a focus on metals and Bullion and a good understanding of electronic transfer systems and commodities trading platforms (LMEsword, Sophis). You should also have an eye for detail and be able to meet strict deadlines.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email your C.V. or call us for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491009