Fixed Wire Tester / Remedial Engineer
Fixed Wire Tester / Remedial Engineer required on a 3 month temp to perm position for a Market Leading Facilities Management company in Bristol.
Duties will include Testing various cabling using Multi-Functional Testing Equipment on Commercial Buildings (Schools / Hospitals / MOD Buildings) and completing remedial works to any damage / broken Electrical components.
Candidates must have the following:
- ECS / CSCS Card
- JIB Approved Electrician
- C+G 2391 Test & Inspection
- Essential Fixed Wired Experience working for leading facilities management companies within the commercial sector.
- Must pass an Enhanced Disclosure Check
The package will include the following:
- Test Equipment will be supplied
- Company Van, Uniform and PPE will be provided.
- £14 - £16 per hour - dependant upon experience & qualifications
- 41.25 hour weeks (Monday - Friday).
- Overtimes rates available when working weekends.
Email: g e n e r a l @ l i n k i t r e c . c o . u k
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496574