Gas Engineer required to join a growing team with a Gloucester based plumbing & heating contractor. The ideal candidate will live in the the Cirencester area and be happy to cover Banbury, Moreton in Marsh and into Gloucester as a geographical area.
Duties will include:
- Fault finding and repairs to domestic boilers, heating systems and appliances
- Servicing domestic boilers, heating systems and appliances
- Landlords gas safety certificates
- Attending emergency call out within occupied properties
- Ordering materials / van stock
- Completing relevant paperwork and reports
- Working on an on call rota
You will need:
- ACS qualifications: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, WAT1
- LPG would be advantageous
- Experience within a similar role
- To be customer focused
- Clean driving license (vehicle provided)
If you are interested in this role please click on "apply" now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Millard for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497033