Chapman Tate Associates seeks a PPC Executive to join an exciting, fast growing agency who offer a range of benefits including internal training, Christmas off work and flexible working hours.
My client are now on the hunt for a PPC Executive to grow their team further. Working on a range of PPC Campaigns you will work in an effective way that drives results from our PPC Campaigns.
What you'll be doing
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on key metrics and KPI?s
- Daily optimisation and improvement to the PPC accounts including bid management and
- Implement advanced PPC techniques.
- Planning and building successful PPC campaigns for client
- Advising on as copy & creative.
- Analyse and interpret data to identify key opportunities
- Suggest appropriate new paid channels and tools to grow the channel
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Keeping up with latest industry trends and techniques
- Liaising with clients and building long term relationships
What we're looking for from you
- At least 2 years? experience in PPC, ideally agency side
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing and Google Analytics
- Experience with Display & Remarketing an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills ? Formulas, Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups etc
- Understanding of the wider digital environment
- A sharp eye for detail with accurate grammar and spelling is a must
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Experience managing large PPC budgets
- Ability to deliver insight from data and present in a comprehensive and simple way
- Evidence of successfully meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs
- Experience working in a competitive and fast paced market
- Previous use of a Bid Management tool (Double Click, Kenshoo, Adobe) would be advantageous
- Adwords certified
- Experience in Paid Social is an advantage
Emily @ Chapman Tate Associates
PPC, Paid Search, AdWords, Bing, Social, Pay-per-click, Digital, Analytics, Campaigns
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491643