It's our pleasure to be recruiting for one of the most successful independent financial planning firms in the North West.
As a Paraplanner at this company you'll have the opportunity to provide a more holistic financial planning solution, with access to a hub of knowledge built up by the firm's partners for over 30 years. In short, it's not a typical Paraplanner role.
- Full analysis of client's requirements, development of cash flow models and accurate recording of client data.
- Construction of financial planning solutions (Investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) support by the production of computer models and reports.
- Preparation of letters and reports (liaising with administrators), taking full responsibility for the client files and back office IT records throughout the advice process.
- Preparation of client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents and computer models.
- Liaison with clients by telephone, letter, email and attending meetings.
- Working with administrative staff to ensure application and provider forms and prepared as required and clients are updated throughout the process.
- Working with other professional advisers e.g. Solicitors and accountants to implement sn agreed action plan.
What you need:
- Chartered Financial Planning status (Preferred)
- A minimum of a Diploma in Financial Planning
- A minimum of 4 years industry experience
- Excellent administrative, research, report writing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a preference for working in a structured, planned manner.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495544