Senior Database Administrator (DBA)
Senior Database Administrator - Contract - Maidstone - Up to £500 per day D.O.E
To start ASAP:
I am looking for an experienced Senior Database Administrator (DBA) to work on a 3 month contract in Maidstone. This role is for a leading government authority. You would work closely with management, and other highly technical individuals.
Responsibilities/Duties will include:
- Using SQL within VMWare environments
- Diagnosing database issues
- Tuning SQL performance both on premise and in Microsoft Azure
- Creating Index maintenance strategies
- Managing Database Integrity
- Overseeing Database and Domain Security
Essential skills required:
- Full working knowledge of SQL 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016
- Migrating SQL to Microsoft Azure
- Architecting and creating SQL Clusters using Windows Server within Azure for both HA/DR protection levels
- Administering SQL Server on premise and within Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS)
- Administering large SQL environments (500+ databases)
- Experience in using SQL within VMWare environments
If you would like to be considered for this contract, or want to find out more information, please apply now.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496645