Network Analyst - Security
Cisco Switches / Routers , Network Security, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, LAN/WAN
Location - East Surrey / SW London
A wonderful career opportunity for a Network Engineer / Analyst to join a true Global Systems Engineering brand at their location in Surrey.
This is a technical network position that will utilise both your network security, cisco switches/routers, network design, support and implementation skills, within a Global Service Desk service. This is a job for a senior level network specialist who can also take the lead on network projects from inception through to delivery, when required.
Network Analyst - skills and experience required :
- Cisco product expertise - switches and routers
- Network design and monitoring / support of network systems in a LAN, WAN and Data Centre environment
- Strong network security knowledge incl Firewalls , Cisco ASA , 802.1X, Checkpoint, Sophos and /or Websense
- Network Monitoring Tools
- IPAM/DNS/DHCP experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 onwards
- Microsoft Windows 7 OS onwards
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE
- Experience leading network projects through the full life cycle through to support
- British Citizen as security clearance is required to UK Eyes Only level (Mandatory!)
So, if you are an experienced Network Engineer looking to move into a position which will genuinely utilise both competencies, for a World Leading Company - then apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494017