Assistant Project Accountant
Assistant Project Accountant - Competitive Salary - Hamilton
We are currently recruiting for a Assistant Project Accountant to join a leading business in Scotland. This role offers you the the opportunity to further your finance career within a large and growing organisation working closely with Project Accountants.
Within this role you will assist in the production of financial information and support finance and project teams to improve processes and reporting, working on a range of different projects varying in size and value.
This is perfect role if you are looking to take the next step in your career and develop yourself as an individual within a growing finance function.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Work with the Senior Project Controller and Project Accountant in maintaining and improving processes used to operate and control project financial performance.
- Production of timely and accurate recording, preparation and presentation of project and overhead financial information.
- Effective financial support to the project teams, ensuring tight control of all revenue transactions.
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- AAT/ Part Qualified Accountant
- Experience working with Project Accountants
- Good communication skills
- Motivated Individual
What's on offer:
Great opportunity to work within a leading global business with excellent career progression
Salary up to £30,000
Career Development opportunities.
- Working closely with Project Accountants
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478164