Italian speaking Field Service Engineer (Lighting Controls)
Italian Speaking Field Service Engineer (Lighting Control Systems)
£30-40K + Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a world leader in intelligent Lighting control systems and solutions used in the building and architectural industries. With significant growth over the last few years and strong presence all-over the globe, this company can offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate
Field Service Engineer duties:
As a Field service Engineer, your primary responsibility is to provide service, commissioning and installation Support the company?s commercial and residential business at customers' sites in Germany and the UK.
Your duties would include:
- Deliver exemplary customer service to customers in the field.
- Become proficient in servicing, troubleshooting/commissioning and repairing the company?s systems while following field service procedures.
- Coordinate with on-site contractors, lighting designers and facility managers to ensure proper system installation and handover.
- Participate in Customer Education sessions
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer role:
Ideally you should have/be:
- Good education (ideally degree or HNC) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science or Computer Science
- 3-5 year hands-on electronic, lighting systems or A/V experience
- Electrical and/or construction site experience
- Knowledge in lighting controls, building management systems or computer networking Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self motivated
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Valid Driving license
- Fluency in Italian and English languages
To apply or to find out more about this position or any other Field Service Engineer/Commissioning Engineer positions with Kadtech, please forward your CV to Max Kadim at ***************** or call Max on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495048