Market Intelligence Analyst
Market Intelligence Analyst - Permanent - Cumbria - £37,953 - £42,119
Would you like a strategic role working in market intelligence to recommend improvements and identify risks? Our client currently has a vacancy for a Market Intelligence Analyst at their site in Cumbria.
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will interrogate information from Supply Chain to ensure that risks are identified and appropriate mitigation is put in place to minimise the impact across current and future platforms.
The successful applicant will lead a dynamic, forward thinking team recently established to understand the Supply Chain, through the analysis of data and application of intelligence to drive decision making and corrective action
This role will provide you with the opportunity to further develop a new team in an ever changing and evolving Supply Chain function
Your main responsibilities as a Market Intelligence Analyst will involve:
- Continuously analyse market data/information utilising a number of different techniques to ensure that data is captured and appropriate action taken
- Leading a small team to capture relevant Supply Chain data and provide appropriate leadership, (People management skills, training, development, coaching, resource management etc.)
- Supporting in Supply Chain Risk Assessment activities, to ensure all information is monitored and reviewed to assess impact on existing suppliers and to influence future sourcing strategies
- Developing relationships and avenues of communication with senior stakeholders to ensure all findings are acted upon to drive value and change into the supply chain
- Implementing and then managing the Sub Tier Mapping tool in order to maximise its potential for the function and wider business
- Support supplier intervention activity based on team's findings, communicating and monitoring any potential risks to the operational teams and stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience of information capture, analysis and reporting (+data mining.)
- Commercial Analyst or Marketing Analyst experience
- Reviewing various sources of information - Market intelligence
- Produce relevant reports and presentations with recommendations and have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Identify issues within the information provided, make recommendations and drive solutions
- Appropriate degree Business, Marketing Communication or equivalent
- Experience in market analysis/ evidence of strong analytical skills, search engine, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Experience in risk analysis
- Have the ability to lead a small highly skilled team
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496072