£30-36k DoE + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading company working within the food sector, currently require a Project Engineer / Junior Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of various maintenance and engineering based projects from initial concept through to completion.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering maintenance & engineering projects from concept through to completion and handover on time, to budget and right first time.
- Ensuring new equipment & systems are fully integrated in to the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Using AutoCAD to keep equipment and site drawings up to date, along with producing P&IDs.
- Maintaining strong relationships with site teams, external contractors, suppliers etc.
- Complying with company engineering standards.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar project engineering role, ideally with a background in the food / pharmaceutical / chemical or similar processing sector. You will also need to hold a relevant engineering qualification (degree / HNC / HND etc.) and have experience working with AutoCAD.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits. If you would like to apply for this Project Engineer position, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to **************************** or call Kyle Shinn on ************* for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491020