IT Support Analyst
A market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to expand the support services team and hire an IT Support Analyst.
As an IT Support Analyst you will provide high quality support across a range of products and services.
IT Support Analyst : Role Duties
- Point of contact for incidents
- Escalate high priority requests
- Identify and manage escalated incidents
- Infrastructure and Administration
- Provide updates and detailed product release information
IT Support Analyst : Technical Requirements
- Microsoft Windows
- PC / Desktop / Laptop - Support
- Experience of supporting customers
Full training and certifications will be provided
The permanent role for the IT Support Analyst will pay up to £21,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused Microsoft Gold Partner that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on ************* and apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493887