Brand Insight Manager
This is a brand new role that has been created to look after the brand of this well-known charity. The role is varied and is part of a large team with scope for progression.
My client is a well-known charity.
- Work with the Head of Insight and Heads of within the Brand division, and relevant teams, to establish key brand research and insight focus areas, prioritising areas where potential return is greatest.
- Working in partnership with the Brand, Customer Experience and Performance and Planning teams, develop, implement and lead a new and ongoing brand health measurement programme to assess brand health, customer experience, and brand impact on audiences. Establishing the key performance measures, and measuring frequently and consistently through internal and external evidence sources.
- Manage the on-going development and collation of brand health insight metrics and reporting, and support wider communication of results through brand and performance functions.
- Take leading role in relationships with brand research agencies, working with the Brand team to define key objectives and priorities in order to build strong working relationships and maximise effectiveness of the partnerships.
- Lead and manage the research portfolio and team resources ensuring the quality of work meets the needs of internal customers and tackling under-performance where necessary.
- Ensure that all brand insight is uploaded onto a central library and that content is well managed. Recognise where brand intelligence has wider impact, look for opportunities to use and exchange evidence across the organisation
- Ensure that the Brand and wider teams are fully familiar with relevant brand insights and appropriately supported in understanding how to apply to their work.
- Build and develop relationships with external agencies and suppliers that support effective brand health measurement across the key audiences.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within a research agency and insights for a large brand. You do not have to have worked for a charity previously.
A salary is on offer of between £50,000 to £55,000 per annum + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498509