Are you an accomplished Citrix engineer with extensive experience with XenApp and XenDesktop?
Do you have experience in both a support/BAU and project capacity?
Have you used AppSense DesktopNow before?
Are you interested in working with a leading financial institution on behalf of leading IT services provider??
If the answer is yes.. Then apply now!!
£50,000 to £60,000 pa + benefits
A leading IT services provider with deep exertise in Workspace / EUC transformation require multiple Citrix Engineer's to work onsite with a leading financial institute.
The Role is of the Citrix Engineer is to cover the day to day BAU activities as well as project based work, as part of the End User Computing Team and is focused on proactively and reactively managing the Citrix related corporate infrastructure for the customer.
Responsibilities will comprise of both BAU & Citrix / EUC Project work.
- XenApp & XenDesktop 7.6
- Citrix Profile Management 5.0
- Citrix PVS 7.6
- NetScaler VPX/MPX
- AppSense DesktopNow (Essential)
- App-V 5.0
- VMWare VSphere / Citrix XenServer
BAU Management of the corporate Citrix infrastructure
- Performing 3rd line administrative and technical duties to provide management & remediation for known issues
- Aligning to the EUC transformation project team to own and deliver some of the following key project tasks:
- Design, Install, monitor and provide support of advanced functions of Citrix Systems and associated ecosystem and related applications directly or with the team
- Taking responsibility for technical issues in the environment and providing problem resolution
- Diagnose and repair system problems working closely with vendor support for all servers, software and other hardware directly or with the team members
- Assist in defining, maintaining and monitoring compliance to Citrix related security and software policies for the business
- Assist in the design and buildout of an automated environment to allow Citrix Server builds to be provisioned in bulk
- Liaise, where required, with IT & Business in order to assist with the dissemination of information to external clients as appropriate.
Ideally you will hold one of the below citrix certifications;
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496763