Senior & Junior Accountant
About the Company: Due to business expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior & Junior Accountant Person to join a well-known Chartered Accountancy Practice based on the outskirts of Nottingham.
- To plan, carry out and review client work in a variety of areas within accounting, tax, and commercial/business advice
- To handle client queries and proactively advise them on a wide range of financial and commercial matters
- To proactively bring matters to the attention of the partners
- To share in staff management and development responsibilities for the junior members of the team
- To deliver excellent client service
- To organise own time and workload
- To manage the day to day needs of their own client portfolio, including being the first point of contact
- A minimum of three years' practice experience is essential.
- Likely to come from a small to medium sized firm background, or have relevant experience of directly serving clients, proactively and commercially, in this type of environment, but be looking for an exciting new challenge
- Able to work well in a successful and busy team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercially sharp
- Having an attitude characterised as enthusiastic and positive, self-motivated and focused
- Possessing a creative approach to reaching solutions for clients
- Hard working, and willing to work flexibly and travel on occasions where required
- Keen to learn and develop
- General IT proficiency
What's in it for you? This is a Full Time position working 37.5 per week. Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to ****************************** or telephone ************ for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491840