Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer / London/ 6 Months Contract / 450 to 500 GBP (Per Day)
6 month contract
Leading Utilities Client
The Client are looking for an experienced fullstack developer to join a small and fast growing collaborative team based in our Central London Office, working closely with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams.
You will have proven experience of delivering high quality change in a fast moving agile environment. You will have excellent Node.JS/Express/MySQL experience.
You will be working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day to day basis. Working as part of a small flexible team you will be expected to be able pick up deliver features with Node/Express Angular framework. While these skill are currently the core of our architecture. you must have an enthusiasm for learning and implement on new technologies as we refactor and reimplement elements of our IT estate.
You will have the following key skills
- Experience of working with lean startup/agile development methodologies
- Good Agile, TDD experience
- CI/CD experience - (Wercker/Terraform a plus, but not required)
- Technical stack: Node JS, Angular, React, HTML5, CSS3, AWS, MySQL, GIT, Linux
- Experience of App development desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a startup style environment, comfortable with ambiguity, able to change direction at a moment's notice - turning a hand to whatever needs doing at the time
- Have energy and motivation to simply get things done, working to ambitious timescales and overcoming obstacles.
- Be a great team worker - working in a tight multi-functional team.
- Be prepared to support the solution you develop.
Based 5 days a week in central London
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497361