Field Service Engineer
The Yolk Engineering & Technical team are currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist solution provider who are based out of South Wales. This is an opportunity for you to become an integral part of the engineering team working as a Field Service engineer. In the role of Field Service Engineer you will be a crucial member of the business providing your expertise to colleagues located across a number of sites within the UK and in some cases, mainland Europe. This will be a challenging role that will require you to be solutions focused and be able to work in a range of environments. The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparation of Electrical and Mechanical parts
- Equipment testing, fault finding and diagnosing
- Planned and emergency maintenance
- Become a key member of the team capable of providing support over the phone as well as in person
The successful candidate will have specific experience which include:
- Time served Multi-Skilled apprenticeship or qualified to a degree level in a similar discipline
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- High level of communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Full UK driving license
- Flexibility to work shifts / alternate hours where required.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role ? then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rob Williams.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497191