Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Assistant - Would you like to join a global aviation industry leader as an Accounts Payable Assistant, based at their site close to Gatwick Airport?
My client delivers flexible, highly reliable, cost-effective solutions to evolve and adapt technology that optimizes and expands customer capabilities at airports and aboard aircraft.
Day to day responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant include:
* Scan invoices into the system on a daily basis, index and send the invoices out for electronic approval
* Ensure all IAC queues are cleared daily
* Logging invoice information into the online accounts ensuring the correct currencies and accounts are used
* Work towards the closure of the monthly Finance calendar, making sure all deadlines are met
* Expenses management
Basic qualifications and experiences required include:
* Familiarity with accounting systems within Accounts Payable to make sure that the correct information is provided
* Use of systems such as Costpoint; IA Connect; OnBase; ConCur; Insite; Excel; HSBC Bank - Online
* Ability to work well within a team as well as on own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, growing company in the Aviation sector.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495858