Paralegal - Polish speaking
I have an opening for a Polish (Fluent/Native) speaking Paralegal to join this well-respected and growing Law firm who are located west of the City.
Business is booming and they have recently opened a London based offices! - With a fresh team and new clients, this is an opportunity for you to kick-start your career in a firm that respect and encourage your own personal growth in the firm.
Manging your own case load and dealing with clients directly you will be responsible for the following:
- Open your own cases, liaise with clients and update files accordingly
- Preparing all legal documents and witness statements
- Drafting correspondence including statements, letters and other legal documents for court
- Advise clients with reference to updated and current legislation
- Monitor payments and raise queries/follow-ups efficiently to avoid overdue invoices
- Consult and work closely with the Partners
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a LPC/LLB/GDL qualification (2:2)
- Can translate legal documents (Polish/English) to a high standard
- Has previous Paralegal experience working with either Private, Corporate or International law
- Can manage your own work load and work collaboratively with colleagues and Partners
- Has a resilient, motivated and positive approach to client management
- Will be seeking career progression within a firm
We are actively interviewing candidates for this role as we speak, if the above sounds like you then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496291