Field Service Engineer - Laptop / Desktop / Printer
We are looking for a field engineer for our private sector client.
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Duration: 3 Months rolling contract
Pay rate: £100 per day for 4- 6 weeks & only £20 per closed call after 4 - 6 weeks.
Locations: Newcastle, Sheffield, Inverness, Leeds.
Field engineers will work with commercial and residential clients to provide hardware technical and break fix support on Laptops, Desktops and Printers (desirable), but mainly on hardware break fix ensuring all contractual SLA's are met and delivering in a timely manner.
To install, maintain and repair IT products such as PCs, Workstations, Printers, Terminals and associated devices. Work may also involve upgrading existing systems and the completion of routine maintenance activities. All tasks should be completed in line with company technical and quality standards and procedures and to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Undertake fault diagnosis, basic troubleshooting and ensure effective Break fix of Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Escalate calls within given time guidelines.
- Knowledge of operating systems, hardware and commonly used software and standard applications.
- Install and test desktop products.
- Perform backups and restores as well as data transfer on PC?s, laptops
- Carry out upgrades and conversions including replacement of component parts e.g. keyboards, monitors, disks etc.
- Able to repair basic software configuration and set up problems.
Knowledge and Experience
Typically secondary/ high school qualified with a relevant technical qualification and 6-12 months relevant work experience.
Apply now to know more.!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497088