Marketing Campaign Manager
Stage are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to come in and work within Adobe campaign projects. You will be required to support all campaign management activities on a day to day basis liaising with all members of the team. You will be working closely with other campaign managers to provide expertise and your own knowledge for further practices/projects.
Throughout this position you will ensure quality control is incorporated into the campaign design. You will work with the data leads to ensure campaigns are optimized for performance throughout your projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an initial 6 month contract to sit in a fast paced team just outside London and hit the ground running supporting our clients Adobe campaign work.
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Experience in Adobe or other marketing solution and within a senior management role for minimum or equivalent of 2 years
- Experience in global implementation of Adobe Campaign solutions
- Project management and project deployment skills
- Understand the campaign marketing functional paradigm from planning through reporting
- Understand core features of Adobe Campaign (e.g., Workflow, Segment, Channels, etc.)
- Understand post-campaign analysis in regards to process and work flows
- Understand email/digital marketing concepts
- Familiar with high-level database terms and concepts
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Big brand experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
To recap Stage are looking for a Marketing campaign manager to work with our client on an exciting new contract based in Chertsey. If this is of interest please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494761