E-Commerce Administrator (B2C)
We are excited to be working on a role within a highly successful company which specialises in brand development and design. They are currently looking for an experienced E-Commerce Account Administrator to run their growing B2C account and other online platforms. You will be responsible for uploading product information, SKUs, Barcodes, imagery, SEO ready descriptions and pricing to drive sales.
A technical understanding of web programming and backend/warehouse integration would be advantageous. Other experience would include Stock management systems & E-Commerce specific CRM. Our client prides itself on organised, enthusiastic and career driven individuals who want to work within online sales.
Duties will include:
Day to day CRM and raising invoices for all sales
- Reporting sales to the management team and coordinating successful invoicing
- Accounts reconciliation on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working with other departments to ensure product dispatch
- Hard working and proactive
- Sage, Excel and Outlook experience desirable
- Experience working with Amazon, Ebay or similar
- High level of computer skills
- Excellent written English
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ?apply? button below.
For an informal chat, please phone TQR and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496699