IT Support Technical Analyst
IT Support Technical Analyst - Contract - London or Cambridgeshire
- Provide onsite IT administration and support to users, visitors and customers.
- Deliver IT systems and processes in support of the programme and provide an interface to central IT.
- Provide 1st line/Service desk support - setting up new users with IT equipment (laptops, desktops, zero / thin clients and mobile phones).
- Manage risk by reporting back to the wider IT group on trends, issues and potential problems.
- Provide on-going IT support to programme users, customers, visitors and their hardware.
- Manage data rooms & equipment within them.
- Provide advice for IT related equipment purchases.
- Organise quotes and delivery of IT equipment.
- Create IP Phone Accounts.
- Manage change to maintain IT system availability.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to manage workload and be able to work unsupervised.
- You are flexible in your working approach, looking for a challenge, including travelling to and working from a variety of locations.
- Able to communicate with customers in a non-technical way.
- Computing and mobile hardware from vendors such as HP, Dell and Apple.
- Local network, IP and telephony support.
- Microsoft client and server operating system skills.
- Installation & configuration of client based applications such as but not limited to Microsoft office suite, Firefox, Autocad, Acrobat etc .
- Supporting Software development environments and associated tool sets.
- ITIL Qualified and knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of tools used to manage software development projects.
- Technical qualifications in the Microsoft, HP or Cisco disciplines.
- You will be experienced in managing change in a fast paced IT environment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498022