Our client is a specialist boutique software development company who have been the market leader for over 10 years. They develop web and mobile applications for the Healthcare Industry and are currently looking for a SQL Developer to join the team.
They are a small close-knit team that understand the importance of working hard whilst also making sure to enjoy themselves.
What will I be doing?
Our client is looking for an experienced SQL Developer who is ready to play a pivotal role in developing and supporting the databases used by the company's main application. The role will include the development of new functionality and solutions, troubleshooting problems and improving performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Standard maintenance, support and administration tasks for reporting and business applications
- Development of new, and changes to, existing integration services
- Working closely with business users to help design and develop robust data models to support the business in the development of insight
About the person:
The ideal candidate will have experience across the following:
- Significant experience of working with SSIS
- Commercial SQL / T-SQL experience
- Working knowledge of SSRS & SSAS
- Stored Procedures, Report Design
- Previous experience or knowledge of Visual Studio .Net
- Experience with database design principles
- Experience of data warehousing
- Principles of Data Warehouse design and execution
- Experience of Agile & Scrum development methodologies
For more details please contact Antonia on **************
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455174