Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join the marketing team and assist in implementing our digital marketing strategies.
If you have a keen interest in securing your first role in Digital Marketing in a growing company in Manchester City, where you will really get a chance to contribute creative ideas then this is the role for you, so don't delay, apply today!
The company are Cyber Security experts and invest heavily in the training and development of all their staff. They support their staff to be free thinkers and come up with creative ideas.
- Brainstorming with the marketing team to contributor to creative new marketing idea and concepts
- Write and send email marketing campaigns via our electronic marketing application
- Creating and posting content to the companies social media accounts
- Responding to messages received by the company social media accounts in timely and appropriate manner
- Running social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter
- Running email campaigns on Sendgrid and Hubspot
- Monitor and track performance of campaigns
- Interaction with CMS for website content generation
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Creative thinker with the ability to contribute new and innovative ideas
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Great opportunity to start a career in digital marketing, with on-going learning and development including on the job training in in the digital marketing tools used by the company.
- Monthly team building events and activities.
- Opportunity to progress in the company on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Monday to Friday: 09.30 to 17.30 (37.5 hrs a week)
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495591