Defence Engineering Project Coordinator
Lead Project Coordinator - Defence Systems Engineering Projects
Salary £40-45k + Benefits
An exciting engineering project management opportunity for a proven systems/electronics engineer with project leading skills in Surrey !
Working for a Global Systems Engineering brand, this key Project Lead position will see you managing hardware and software deliveries for marine equipment, leading small teams of engineers, primarily ensuring systems / software commissioning activities meet time and financial KPIs.
Based out of their Surrey HQ, the position will involve occasional travel to the 2 commissioning sites although you will mostly "remotely manage" these projects.
Project Lead - skills and experience required :
- Although this is not a senior level Project Manager position - some Project Management /Coordination experience is required
- Experience working on a defence and /or complex systems engineering project
- Awareness of hardware and / or software development lifecycles
- Minimum HNC in an engineering subject
- Ability to gain UK Eyes Only Security Clearance (which means you need to be a SOLE British citizen)
An exciting opportunity to develop your skills in this key Project Manager position - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498363