Continuous Improvement Engineer
Cathedral Appointments are currently searching for an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer for a client based in Newton Abbot, Devon. The client is a market leader in the manufacturing of precision metal parts and they require a Continuous Improvement Engineer to work closely with multiple teams throughout the manufacturing areas of the organisation, to help promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Coach, train, and support all teams and departments in the roll out of C.I. activities.
- Facilitate the roll out of visual management systems.
- Take the lead in 5S activities.
- Support the rollout of PDCA management processes.
- Develop the process ?lockdown? project and rollout with multiple teams.
- Coach and support process management, discipline and routine.
- Facilitate the rollout of process capability/stability (SPC) on critical processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in the implementation of Lean strategies within a manufacturing environment.
- Expert in the use and deployment of Lean tools and methods
- To be able to demonstrate your ability to drive culture change
- Minimum Six Sigma Green Belt qualification
- HNC or higher qualification in Engineering
- Experience of statistical software packages
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established, International company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. For more information on the position and how to apply please send an up to date CV or get in contact with Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
Keywords: Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, Quality, Operations, Production, PDCA.
Location: Newton Abbot, Torquay, Exeter, Plymouth, Devon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495919