Senior Engineer, Civil / Structural
Maxwell Consultancy are looking for a Seniorlevel engineer. We are working with one of Scotlands leading design consultancies and we are looking for an individual who has preferably already gained solid experience and is looking to join a business where you can enjoy greater levels of autonomy whilst benefiting from a seriously strong team surrounding you. This business is a practice where employees can really feel part of the family and enjoy a progressive career. Reporting to an Associate Engineer; this role offers a real opportunity to move your career forward and progress to that level also.
This business is enjoying something of a boom at the moment and never has there been a better time to get involved.
What you should have:
- Civil or Structural Engineering degree and preferably chartered status (although not essential)
- Proficiency in both PDS WinDes
- Commercial acumen; understanding the business behind the design
- Experience with structural design, preferably within residential projects
What you should expect:
- Salary ranging from 40k to 50k+ dependent on experience
- High levels of support from both the Engineer above you and a highly experienced team of technicians
- Pension contributions from the employer of 5%
- 32 days holiday (inc. stats)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499068