Security Systems Engineer
Job Title: Security Systems Engineer
Location: Edenbridge, East Sussex
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE plus Benefits
Security Systems Engineer Introduction:
My client provides fire safety, security systems and emergency lighting solutions. They?re now recruiting for a Security Systems Engineer to join their team at their site in Edenbridge.
SALARY OF UP TO £30,000 DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS COMPANY VAN, TRAINING, MOBILE PHONE, AND CALL OUT ALLOWANCE.
Security Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance of fire and security systems (access, CCTV and intruder) on customer sites, mainly based in Kent.
- Carry out small installations and commissioning works.
- Undertake on-call rota.
Security Systems Engineer Requirements:
- The candidate will come from an electronics / telecommunications background and must have proven fire safety and / or intruder alarm systems experience.
- Knowledge of the following systems would be advantageous: Fire Alarms: Haes, Morley, Kentec, EMS (Wireless); Intruder Alarms: Scantronic, Texecom, Galaxy, Guardall, Castle. Door Access: Paxton, Videx, ACT, BPT.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Please note due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to undergo work history and DBS checks.
Security Systems Engineer Benefits:
- Salary of up to £30,000 Dependant on Experience.
- Company Vehicle (Available for personal use), Mobile, Call out allowance.
- Mon ? Fri: 40 ? 45 hours per week.
- 20 days annual leave (plus 8 stats).
- Training Available.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
- Challenging and varied day to day working environment.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450215