Systems Engineer - ATC
Systems Engineer - ATM / ATC
This is an immediate requirement for a Systems Engineer or Junior Systems Engineer with knowledge of the Aerospace, Aviation or Air Traffic Management sectors.
A great opportunity has arisen for an Engineer to work for a leading Air Traffic Management company in the Fareham area. This Systems Engineer role will be working on the integration and testing of new air traffic control systems being developed for the National Air Traffic Services in Swanick.
The ideal candidate will either have an aerospace related degree or have intern experience in an aerospace company.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this Aerospace Systems Engineer role
- Assisting in the development integration and testing of a range of ATM systems products, including:
Requirements for this Aerospace Systems Engineer role
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team when required.
- Resilient with the ability to manage a heavy workload and sometimes conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Pro-active in planning, with strong, organisational and decision making skills.
- Self motivated with the ability to see innovative solutions to problems and the enthusiasm to drive them to a successful conclusion.
- Willing to learn new concepts and methodologies
- Excellent team work
- Strong collaborative behaviours around Communication, Cultural understanding, flexibility to change, Sharing knowledge, and achieving collective goals.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, V-Model, Agile, Scrum, etc)
- Knowledge of software architecture concepts and tools (i.e EA)
- Experience of requirements management and requirement management tools (i.e. DOORS,)
- Experience of performing integration and verification testing.
- Basic programming skills (C++, ADA, etc)
- Experience with Linux.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490949