Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a leading Publishing company who are currently seeking an Assistant Royalties Accountant to join their dynamic Central London based finance team. This role is for 6 months with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified or QBE and will be assisting the Royalties Manager supporting during implementations and upgrades, along with other ad hoc support. This is a demanding role, and the candidate should be able to work under their own initiative to meet targets.
Relevant experience, alongside strong excel skills up to VLOOKUP are desired. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Calculating and reviewing royalties - overseeing process from end to end
- Preparing journals and accruals/ liaising with AP team
- Providing support during system migration
- Assisting with reconciliations for general accounts team
- Ad hoc reporting across the finance department
- Providing systems improvements and assisting with implementation of processes
The role will be paying up to £18 PAYE plus holiday pay dependant on experience. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493534