Senior Net Developer - C# Net MVC Cloud AspNet - ECOMMERCE
Senior .Net Developer - C# .Net MVC Cloud Asp.Net - ECOMMERCE
Salary - £50,000-£65,000 per annum + Benefits; Bonus, Laptop, PluralSight, Conferences, Work from Home days
A leading eCommerce company are seeking Software Engineer (s) to join their development team based in London. The team take technology very seriously and are always prototyping new technologies and tools in order to improve their existing code base.
The teams are broken up into individual, specific projects where you could either be working on transactions, advertisement and internet of things (using customer browing/previous purchase data in order to present relevant advertisements to the customer), improving cloud deployments via Azure, refactoring older applications into newer and more effecient technologies, adding a loyalty bonus points system to the website/app for existing customers (much like a clubcard), improving site navigation --- to name a few!
Each Agile, Scrum team consists of 5-8 Software Engineer / .Net Developer with a Scrum Master, Project Manager and Lead Software Engineer. The engineers will consist of Backend Engineers and Full Stack Web Engineers.
The teams of .Net Developer / Software Engineer approach their code with a Test Driven Development focus, application of SOLID principles and others such as KISS, DRY, YAGNI etc. Ideally you should have some experience of Pair Programming, however not necessary at this level.
Skills / Tools / Tech that you will be using:
- C# .Net
- Asp.Net MVC, .Net Core
- Windows Azure - Service Fabric, Azure Blobs, Azure Service Bus
- NoSQL Database development with MongoDB
- Extensive work on distributed systems / distributed computing
- Some multi-threaded work / multi-threading
- Microservices - new builds are following the microservices architecture
- TDD / Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Scrumban
- Pair Programming / XP / SOLID Principles / SOA / KISS / DRY / YAGNI / GoF / Design Patterns
- Scalability / Working at Scale / Scalable Web Applications / Scale up
This company process millions of API requests each day and process hundreds of thousands of transactions too - be part of something at scale, challenge yourself in a new industry and a new environment - apply today!
Software Engineer / .Net Developer - C# .Net MVC Cloud Asp.Net
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495535