For my client based in Edinburgh I am currently looking for a Production Monitoring Developer on a permanent basis.
In this role you will help develop software to improve production monitoring and real time analytics of the complex production software. The current climate has no tolerance for slow performance, broken functionality or downtime with a need for constant and clear visibility into the end-to-end performance of the production applications. This is a great opportunity to join a new and exciting team within the organisation!
- Be responsible as part of the Development team, for support, enhancement and development of systems as required, covering a range of business applications and involving a mix of architectures and coding languages.
- Help to develop software to improve production monitoring and real time analytics of our complex production software.
- Become an expert on the datasets and our business.
- Provide insight into leading analytic practices on intelligent monitoring solutions.
- Produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of the core deliverables.
- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
- Strong track record delivering product outcomes.
- You're passionate about asking and answering questions in large datasets, and you are able to communicate that passion to product managers and engineers.
- You have a keen desire to solve business problems, and live to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data.
- You propose analytics strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you.
- You are expert in analysing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools (our toolset is R, SQL, Google Cloud Platform, SSIS).
- You are familiar with SQL, and ideally have web application and OO experience, with Microsoft .NET Framework and C# .NET.
- Advanced English is a requirement as we work in English.
- You like learning, data, scale and agility.
- You excel at making complex concepts simple and easy to understand by those around you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495630