Application/Microservice Developer | London | £45,000 - £60,000
Bored of working for an agency or using mediocre technologies? Fancy looking forward to work on a Monday morning?
Passion, Functional Programming and Extensive Training are a few of the reasons the engineers love this company.
You will be working for a heavily invested (£25million+) SME who have technology at the heart of their business and everything they do. They follow LEAN principles, DevOps and an agile culture to ensure they are the top of their game and the forefront of tech.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- To be open minded and keen to use a plethora of technologies
- Delivering high-performance and scalable applications
- Designing technical solutions to enable more business transactions
- Responsible for the development of automation frameworks
Technology required for this role:
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, ActiveMQ
- Elasticsearch, ideally with geolocation
- Mocha/Ava test runners
Extra tech you will be using:
- Functional programming (Lamba)
- 28 days holiday
- Choice of workstation (linux or windows/2 screens)
- Free food all day
- Fantastic coffee you can order from your desk
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Newly refurbished offices
If the above resonates with you, please submit your CV via this link and get in touch via ******************************* or ***********/************ If you know of someone who would be a great fit, we offer £200 for a successful referral; please submit their CV and I will call them promptly.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496506