Java Software Developer - Agile - £55k
Agile Software Developer - Java / Spring
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Surrey: Guildford area
We are seeking an experienced Java Software Developer to work with a successful Software/SaaS provider based in Surrey. The company has a long and successful track record of delivering innovative software and systems to external customers. Due to growth and new projects they are seeking a Senior Developer with strong Java development experience to join an established team.
This is a dynamic team environment with varied project work and multiple product streams. You will join a team of experienced developers working with leading edge technology.
Required skills and experience:
Must have solid experience as a Software Engineer / Software Developer; developing solutions for Java based applications using OOP.
- Will possess strong technical knowledge of:
- Java and JEE
- Spring / Hibernate
- WebServices (REST/ SOAP)
- SQL Server
- An understanding of Agile, Scrum methodology
- Ideally degree level educated and/or Sun/Oracle certified in Java programming
- Highly proficient in the full development lifecycle from inception and design, through to development and support.
- Excellent communicator who is able to work with all levels of the business
For the full details please send your CV to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478524