Project Manager (CRE)
Amoria Bond are urgently looking for a Project Manager (CRE) for one of our vastly growing Rail based clients down in South Wales. Following a number of successful tenders this year we are offering a 12 months rolling contract and have interview slots in the hiring managers diary to interview with prospective candidates next week.
- Competent Project Manager experience working for a rail based contracting organisation
- Experience in client facing & customer facing positions
- Experience managing teams of 20+ operational staff
- Rail experience (min 2-3 projects / 3+ years - or equivalent)
- CRE / CEM
- Rail - Principal contracting experience
- Professionally recognised qualifications within the rail industry
Negotiable (Case by case basis)
Click Apply Now to be considered for this position
Or send your CV to Alex - alex.williams @amoriabond .com
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Key words: Project Manager, CRE, Project Management, Contract Roles, South Wales, Engineering, Cabling, Signalling, Electrical, Mechanical, Amoria Bond, Immediate Jobs, PM, Industry, Degree, Civils, OLE, Electrification.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497950