Based in London
Initial 6 month contract
Day rate up to £550 Negotiable
***Must have airline experience***
We are recruiting for a SAP specialist architect to assist with a CFS (common finance) implementation.
You would perform Enterprise Architecture activities within the CFS project.
Your duties also would be as follows:
- Ensure the project is not deviating of the principles, objectives and methodology proposed for CFS.
- Provide recommendations about functional and technical decisions.
- Support detailed discussions about processes, systems and integration design.
- Validate the key functional design points in all the functional areas, with special focus on the scalability of the solution and the impacts in other OpCos.
- Evaluate and challenge potential requirements which could deviate from the "best practice - standard SAP overall recommendation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, both in functional processes and in project methodology and activities.
- Serve as contact point with other IT capabilities in the group when required.
- Build a strong relationship with business areas and vendors stakeholders.
- Early identification of risk and issues, evaluating impacts and proposing mitigation strategies.
- SAP transformation programs experience.
- SAP Finance functional and process knowledge.
- Project management methodology.
- Process oriented person.
- Airline industry experience valuable.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498438