Pension Case Handler - Retirement Products
Pension Case Handler ? Retirement Products
What?s The Role?
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Case Handlers to be part of a dynamic operation in the financial services industry. You will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews and/or helping to resolve complaints for a major financial service provider, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Location: Reading
- Rate: £170 per day
- Start date: December 2017
- Duration: 3 months with likely extension
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Reviewing case files to test customer outcomes related to sales and servicing cases as part of a past business review.
- Assessing case files to ensure compliance with FCA rules related to at-retirement products
- Working as part of a small team (10-12) and proactively managing your own case load to meet quality and output targets.
The Benefits For You
You?ll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
We are looking for case reviewers with a good understanding and experience of the post pension freedoms at retirement journey and associated products, including FCA requirements in this area and a good understanding of the way these products are taxed for individuals.
Successful candidates will:
- A minimum of 6 months? previous experience in the retirement / pensions sector.
- Have experience of retirement products and services or experience working within a Compliance or Quality function, with oversight of at-retirement products and services;
- Have a background in financial services and complaints-handling or file review.
- Have knowledge of the FCA?s rules regarding the at-retirement journey;
- Ideally hold relevant qualifications such as RO4 or equivalent QCF Level 4 examinations;
- Have experience of outcome testing;
- Have excellent written skills; in particular the ability to summarise arguments and conclusions with accuracy and concision;
- Be self-starting and able to meet quality and output standards in busy environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497734