Greetings from TCS !!
We are hiring for Data Architect.
· Experience in the field of IT architecture, more specifically in the area of BI and analytics
· Experienced with complex transitional system landscapes
· Hands on advisor that can translate business requirements in an optimal technical requirement (Non-functional)
· Translate requirements to solution architectures (Data models, data source integrations etc.)
· Expertise on Data integration and ETL
· Hands on experience on data modelling (logical, physical), master data and hierarchies modelling
· Strong communication skills and capable of communicating in business understandable language.
· Knowledgeable in SAP ECC, SAP BI and SAP Lumira, Hortonworks, Teradata, Informatica and/or Qlikview
· Drives Data Governance, Data Profiling and Data cleansing initiatives
· Experienced in various RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server. Experience in Teradata is preferred
· Responsible for defining Data Architecture for Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
· Responsible for creating ETL solution architecture and design to meet long term goals of EDW
· Create overall enterprise data architecture and conceptual data model
· Translates business needs into a logical & physical database model
· Plan and coordinate with customer for DW ETL and Interface requirements
A bit about us?.
Who We Are: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty that no other firm can match. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $13.4 billion for year ended March 31, 2014 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India
What We Offer: TCS offers a consulting-led integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM ), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Lineage: TCS is part of the Tata group, one of India's largest industrial conglomerates and most respected brands. TCS has over 300,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 46 countries
History: TCS was established in 1968 as a division of Tata Sons Limited. TCS Ltd. got incorporated as a separate entity on January 19, 1995.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495552