Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Cognos Developer to work on initial 6 month contract onsite in Preston for a well-known and established client.
The individual should be an accomplished Cognos BI developer who has excellent communications skills and enjoys working with the business they support, gathering requirements and maintaining strong relationships across the full project lifecycle. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to elicit and manage BI requirements.
- Identify data and master data requirements
- Design and develop solutions in Cognos Analytics (Cognos B1 V11) and Framework Manager
- Ensure testing is planned and conducted throughout the lifecycle
- Produce documentation including detailed design, test, user guides.
- Proven experience of working with stakeholders, analysts and other developers to understand systems and collaborate on the implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Proficient in the delivery of BI Projects including requirements gathering and analysis.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Cognos Analytics (Cognos BI V11)to deliver operational and strategic dashboards and reports.
- Proven experience in multidimensional and relational reporting.
- Proficient in the support of code standards, best practice, configuration and change management processes and procedures, as well as in the ability to operate in an iterative development environment.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497139