Junior Digital Designer
Junior Digital Designer // South Manchester // Ecommerce // up to £25,000
Work for a company who values your development as much as their own
This opportunity is great for a Junior Digital Designer who is really looking to kick start their creative career within one of the UK's largest Ecommerce companies
We are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our successful creative team. Working very closely with several senior to mid weight designers you will be exposed to not only an abundance of experience people to learn from, but you will also be heavily involved with several unique projects across web/digital & print.
This role will be suited for someone who is looking to get into company who is always thinking of new ways to 'disrupt' the industry while providing a great environment to learn.
- Experience: 1 Year minimum within a creative role (agency, in-house or freelance).
- Experienced in using Adobe Photoshop & InDesign - Bonus if you can use all the Adobe CC.
- The ability work well within a team and contribute to group projects.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for design.
- Motivated to develop your skills.
Desired but not required skills:
- Knowledge and/or experience with motion graphics and animation.
- Knowledge and/or experience with HTML/CSS.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed?
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498254