up to £37,500 depending on experience
Our client is a professional services arm of a Global Law Firm and they are now looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to work from the London office and work with and support other colleagues remotely in Cayman and other locations.
Based in the London office the Finance Assistant will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Assist with the Finance Email inbox ensuring all emails are dealt with in a timely manner and all correspondence is saved in the appropriate folders within the inbox;
- Preparation of one off billing
- Assist with the Annual Billing Process
- Account Payables - ensure purchase orders are created as required for all vendors with support saved as required
- Assist with the Government & Regulatory Payables process
- Assist with the preparation and Filing of Annual Returns for entities
- Daily Cash Application
- Report and follow up on outstanding accounts receivable balances including assisting the business with the chasing of outstanding balances in line with internal timelines
You MUST be proficient in using Microsoft Excel and should have at least 2 to 3 years of Finance experience.
Ideally you will come from a Law Firm or Professional services background. This Finance Assistant role is based in London close to Bank station and pays a salary in the region of £30,000 to £37,500 depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498738